April 17, 2017
The latest Mozscape index is now available. The next release is planned for May 22.
Here are stats for this release:
- 169,154,558,112 (169 billion) URLs.
- 23,072,818,369 (23 billion) subdomains.
- 154,385,873 (154 million) root domains.
- 1,092,659,161,091 (1 trillion) links.
- Followed vs nofollowed links
- 3.67% of all links found were nofollowed
- 47.49% of nofollowed links are internal
- 52.51% are external
- Rel canonical: 38.11% of all pages employ the rel=canonical tag
- The average page has 135 links on it
- 114 internal links on average.
- 21 external links on average
For any blogger, website owner or webmaster, it is necessary to keep up with the latest Moz updates and the team at Megrisoft will ensure to keep you all updated with the latest news. Another Mozscape update is planned to be released next month on May 22.
After a big update on March 5, 2019, of Moz Domain Authority 2.0, now Moz has come up with another big news for Digital Marketing companies and SEO link builders Moz has changed its Free API plan rows limit from 25,000 to 2500 directly affecting March 31, 2019. This will be going to affect all small SEO link builders, bloggers and online marketing forms as the majority of these tools available on the internet are using a free API plans only.