Moz come up with a big update to their index on April 17, 2017 that had a big impact on MOZ domain authority and other MOZ metrics. Here we have presented the abstract of latest Moz Update:
April 17, 2017
The latest Mozscape index is now available. The next release is planned for May 22.
Here are stats for this release:
- 169,154,558,112 (169 billion) URLs.
- 23,072,818,369 (23 billion) subdomains.
- 154,385,873 (154 million) root domains.
- 1,092,659,161,091 (1 trillion) links.
- Followed vs nofollowed links
- 3.67% of all links found were nofollowed
- 47.49% of nofollowed links are internal
- 52.51% are external
- Rel canonical: 38.11% of all pages employ the rel=canonical tag
- The average page has 135 links on it
- 114 internal links on average.
- 21 external links on average
For any blogger, website owner and webmaster, it is necessary to keep up the latest Moz updates and team at Megrisoft will ensure to keep you all updated with the latest news. Another Mozscape update is planned to be released in next month for May 22.
After a big update on March 5, 2019, of Moz Domain Authority 2.0, now Moz has come up with another big news for Digital Marketing companies and SEO link builders that Moz has changed its Free API plan rows limit from 25,000 to 2500 directly affecting from March 31, 2019. This will be going to affect all small SEO link builders, bloggers and online marketing forms as the majority of these tools available on the internet are using free API plan only.